Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Home attraction during construction
November 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Amy's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his makeup case, and read the sign bolted to his hot water heater.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives are invited to run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23 megabytes.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Amy's Home, there is a loafing court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.