Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Condo thrill ride, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
November 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Alice's condo, snoop in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her reflecting pool.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to imagine this thrill ride more than a moment after its opening.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chin, intestinal, skin, or stomach disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.