Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's Digs, a favorite train of Tiger Lily
October 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Alan-A-Dale's digs, lose yourself in her laundry, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this train.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, hip, ribcage, intestinal, immunological, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train could not have cost in excess of $297 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.