Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's Digs attraction at dusk
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Alan's digs, see what's in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and being carried).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or knee or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alan's Digs alternative experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $142 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.