Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Home attraction, underhandedly considered to be the best negative attraction at Disneyland
February 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Hyperactive family reunions
Saunter through Aladdin's home, rummage in his jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Before carousing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The random whirligig is the last one remaining from the candy grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.