Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A flowery view of Al's Winter Digs when it's not inundated in children
Al's Winter Digs
August 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (by "The Ranger" Twitter stream)
Saunter through Al's winter digs, stick your face in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her kitchen sink.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain special dogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.