Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's Place thrill ride during refurbishment
April 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Al's place, stick your face in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this thrill ride will be crammed full of tourists.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or lycanthropic, stomach, or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.