Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Partner's House attraction at park closing
Aida's Partner's House
May 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five thirds reviews
Pass through Aida's partner's house, check what's in her jewelry box, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.