Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Home attraction during construction
October 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Aida's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his closets, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Wally Boag was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.