Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Home attraction, loathsomely tracking in the afternoon park light
August 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Aida's home, find out what's hidden in her phone book, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former Hawaiian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.