Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Digs attraction as seen from the top of the yard
March 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Aida's digs, lose yourself in his laundry, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 57" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The carriage was sculpted by John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.