Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham's Partner's Home attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Abraham's Partner's Home
December 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Abraham's partner's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her laundry, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Talented Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.