Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Tweet Zorro attraction during refurbishment
Zorro's House and Tweet Zorro
April 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Zorro's house, you'll dicover his Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Zorro getting into character for recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch his pancake!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive supervillains.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.