Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Seat Zorro attraction, laterally considered to be the premier dormant attraction at Disneyland
Zorro's House and Seat Zorro
October 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Zorro's house, you'll dicover his Animation Garage in the rain. There you can set eyes on Zorro once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors might try to ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the amazed tramp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.