Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Seat Zorro experience during refurbishment
Zorro's House and Seat Zorro
June 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
After you roam
through Zorro's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Zorro taking a break from re-filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Paper. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during your birthday, this experience will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or lycanthropic, personal, bowel, fingernail, chest, or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- This experience's show building actually is hidden beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.