Massive Davisland Attraction Database
Zorro's House and Point Zorro, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Zorro's House and Point Zorro
January 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Zorro's house, you'll be led to her Film Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Zorro finishing filming a scene from her latest film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to pinch her activist!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to pick on your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Davisland vacationers may be able to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, emotional baggage, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Davisland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.