Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Greet Zorro attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Zorro's House and Greet Zorro
February 24, 2016
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Zorro's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Zorro while he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so burnt, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to have pirate glasses.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beneath the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.