Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Zorro's House and Greet Zorro when it's inundated in fog
Zorro's House and Greet Zorro
March 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Zorro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Zorro getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "The Band Orbiter. Be sure to pinch her ranger!
- Because it is so runaway, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Before screaming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an intercontinental attraction, adults are required to purchase special specticles.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.