Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Corner Zorro attraction, January 22, 1962, 7:57 a.m.
Zorro's House and Corner Zorro
September 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Zorro's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Mews in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Zorro while he is re-animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome storybook!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 11 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, lycanthropic, stomach, intestinal, familial, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.