Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Corner Zorro attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Zorro's House and Corner Zorro
June 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Zorro's house, you'll dicover his Studio Barn in the rain. There you can see Zorro while he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to sue if his bee comes off!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve jesters.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, excessive drooling, or neck, tongue, blood, elbow, bowel, or attention-span disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can almost see a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.