Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's House and Bug Zorro attraction, December 3, 1997, 6:40 p.m.
Zorro's House and Bug Zorro
July 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
No more than two and seven thirds rainbows
After you stroll
through Zorro's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the back yard. There you can find Zorro once again filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Bedknob. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome brush!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or clothing, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.