Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zorro's House and Bug Zorro attraction, dangerously yelling in the evening moonlight
Zorro's House and Bug Zorro
April 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Zorro's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Zorro getting into character for filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Bat. Be sure to sue if his architect comes off!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.