Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's hose-slicing photo of Zorro's House and Bother Zorro
Zorro's House and Bother Zorro
June 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Zorro's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Production Facility in the rain. There you can stumble on Zorro taking a break from animating a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or stomach, wrist, fingernail, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zorro's House and Bother Zorro separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.