Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's House and Meet Zazu attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Zazu's House and Meet Zazu
March 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
X and a smidge targets
After you stroll
through Zazu's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Zazu as he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers within the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.