Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Pester Yen ride, certainly churning in the shrouded moonlight
Yen's House and Pester Yen
February 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Yen's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Yen getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should avoid this ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, immunological, liver, skin, or viral issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- This ride is reported to have cost in excess of $338 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.