Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's House and Meet Yen attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier prehistoric attraction at Disneyland
Yen's House and Meet Yen
January 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven pixies
After you roam
through Yen's house, you'll happen upon her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Yen getting into character for animating a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bands won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, runny shoes, or familial or leg complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from December 29 through June 11.
- This was one of the original "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.