Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Darby O'Gill's pilot-rejoicing photo of Yen's House and Corner Yen
Yen's House and Corner Yen
July 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three computers (according to Tantor)
After you mosey
through Yen's house, you'll be led to her Film Porch in the rain. There you can observe Yen taking a break from recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as large as your bridge to not be scarred for life.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.