Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale's House and Corner Yale, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Yale's House and Corner Yale
March 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Yale's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Yale repeatedly re-recording a scene from her last big film, an animated version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The partner in the window room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Into the Leopard".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.