Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie attraction, October 11, 1987, 10:58 p.m.
Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie
February 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Winnie's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Winnie while he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Gondola. Be sure to shake his crate!
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.