Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie attraction at a distance
Winnie's House and Interrupt Winnie
October 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Winnie's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Winnie finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.