Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
February 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Winnie's house, you'll dicover his Movie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Winnie as he is re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to shake his pan!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from October 20 to November 18.
- Davy Crockett was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.