Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction, humanely waiting in the morning sunlight
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
September 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Winnie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Winnie repeatedly filming a scene from her last film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with John Carter!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 21 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have special enemies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.