Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction, September 12, 2011, 12:30 a.m.
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
October 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Winnie's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Winnie as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Moon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome carving!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction before a picnic.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.