Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction, curtly dying in the afternoon sunlight
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
August 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight and a half plusses
After you meander
through Winnie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Greenhouse in the rain. There you can find Winnie while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to shake his passenger!
- If traveling with good children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.