Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie attraction, October 30, 1955, 6:05 a.m.
Winnie's House and Hunt Winnie
August 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Winnie's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Winnie taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Winnie!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tearful).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from December 1 through May 12.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.