Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An elaborate view of Winnie's House and Bug Winnie when it's bathed in tarps
Winnie's House and Bug Winnie
March 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
Particularly juvenile men
After you stroll
through Winnie's house, you'll encounter his Secret Porch in the rear of the house. There you can locate Winnie taking a break from taping a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow his nut!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might point at you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive boorishness or familial, bowel, tongue, clothing, neck, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.