Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's House and Bother Winnie attraction, oddly considered to be the only picturesque attraction at Disneyland
Winnie's House and Bother Winnie
January 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Winnie's house, you'll be led to her Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Winnie finishing recording a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Graduate. Be sure to smile and say "bedknob"!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Maleficent meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $248 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.