Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie's House and Corner Willie attraction, August 22, 1960, 11:29 p.m.
Willie's House and Corner Willie
May 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Willie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Willie taking a break from taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Plumber. Be sure to smile and say "goldfish"!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing during a snack.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.