Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy's House and Seat Wheezy attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Wheezy's House and Seat Wheezy
April 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wheezy's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Porch in the rain. There you can find Wheezy who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Pumbaa!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, tongue, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.