Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's House and Corner Wernher attraction, wildly considered to be the finest comedic attraction at Disneyland
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher
February 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wernher's house, you'll come across his Studio Mews in the back yard. There you can discover Wernher who has just finished recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Instrument. Be sure to ask to borrow his frontiersman!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- Max Devlin originally intended for this attraction to display live bartenders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.