Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher
February 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Wernher's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can see Wernher getting into character for filming a scene from her last big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 3 through July 4.
- Coincident to a 2007 reopening, new ribbons were repositioned in the departing room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.