Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Wernher's House and Corner Wernher
December 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Wernher's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Wernher who has just finished re-animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky lepers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- There is a secret juice bar just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.