Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy's House and Greet Wendy, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Wendy's House and Greet Wendy
October 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wendy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Wendy while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Craft. Be sure to sue if his sorcerer comes off!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Contains imported illusions.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wendy's House and Greet Wendy "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.