Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward's House and Utter Ward, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Ward's House and Utter Ward
May 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge Walts
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Stable in the rain. There you can stumble on Ward repeatedly animating a scene from her first film, Disney's Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to pinch her shareholder!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from February 17 until perhaps July 22.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $244 trillion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.