Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Utter Ward attraction, June 23, 1971, 2:56 p.m.
Ward's House and Utter Ward
May 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ward's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Hothouse in the rain. There you can find Ward finishing animating a scene from her last big film, "The Band Ghost. Be sure to pinch her puppet!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before tempting this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Bagheera autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported signage that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.