Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Ward's House and Utter Ward, a favorite train of Pumbaa
Ward's House and Utter Ward
December 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ward's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Ward getting into character for re-recording a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on Cabaret. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ward!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this train, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Richard Sherman autograph garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for wimps.
- Train is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from October 20 to February 10.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this train are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.