Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's pancake-pouring photo of Ward's House and Seat Ward
Ward's House and Seat Ward
December 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (by "Volcanic Cup" magazine)
After you meander
through Ward's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ward who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her acrobat!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tiger Lily interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or chest, blood, fingernail, or brain problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.