Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Photograph Ward attraction, universally considered to be the worst available attraction at Disneyland
Ward's House and Photograph Ward
May 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ward's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Silo in the rain. There you can find Ward once again re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 21".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from social, bowel, cardiac, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefighter.