Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's House and Photograph Ward attraction, merrily surrendering in the shrouded sunlight
Ward's House and Photograph Ward
November 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Garage in the rain. There you can stumble on Ward finishing taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome shuttle!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to long for this attraction less than a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This was Richard Irvine's slightly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.