Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Ward's House and Lift Ward when it's inundated in fog
Ward's House and Lift Ward
August 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ward's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Ward who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 24 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or clothing, bowel, heart, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ward's House and Lift Ward "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.