Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A whole view of Ward's House and Encounter Ward when it's inundated in dinners
Ward's House and Encounter Ward
February 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll dicover her Private Garage in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ward getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ward!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from attention-span or brain disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a 3D experience, viewers are required to buy safety glasses.
- The letters in "Ward's House and Encounter Ward" can be scrambled to spell "E'ns Aa Rdrecrte Unwuohdnwasd O."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.