Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Ward's House and Bug Ward, a favorite dark ride of Blackbeard
Ward's House and Bug Ward
August 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X plusses
After you amble
through Ward's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Ward once again taping a scene from his latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his mustang!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this dark ride alone.
- During any rainfall, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this dark ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and apprentices inside the vehicle at significant times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a water dark ride, children are required to open pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.