Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ward's House and Bug Ward attraction at a distance
Ward's House and Bug Ward
May 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ward's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Ward taking a break from re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Sword. Be sure to ask to borrow his picture!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to melt something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or familial, hair, hip, social, liver, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.