Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Tweet Walt attraction during repairs
Walt's House and Tweet Walt
January 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Walt's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Porch in the back yard. There you can see Walt once again re-taping a scene from his last film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Fred Salmonpants!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This was one of the original "C ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.