Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Tweet Walt dark ride at night
Walt's House and Tweet Walt
October 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll dicover her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Walt taking a break from animating a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from August 5 through September 2.
- In 2002, this dark ride was renovated to remove characters from the long forgotten "Walt's House and Tweet Walt" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.