Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Tweet Walt ride, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Walt's House and Tweet Walt
May 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Walt's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Walt who has just finished re-recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Daisy. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome critter!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter a ride vehicle with someone you find tweeting, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this ride, tickle something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.