Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Stalk Walt thrill ride at park closing
Walt's House and Stalk Walt
January 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Walt's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Walt taking a break from animating a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be compelled to weigh something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Jessica Rabbit interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this thrill ride.
- The letters in "Walt's House and Stalk Walt" can be scrambled to spell " T Lweud Ts Asnwllkhasta'ao."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.