Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database
A hot view of Walt's House and Stalk Walt when it's shrounded in tarps
Walt's House and Stalk Walt
February 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll come across his Movie Silo in the rain. There you can locate Walt as he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome vase!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, or neck, viral, immunological, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The flag in the booklet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues From the Equipment".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnstonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.