Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Stalk Walt attraction, October 29, 2000, 1:32 p.m.
Walt's House and Stalk Walt
January 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Walt's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Silo in the rain. There you can discover Walt as he is animating a scene from his latest film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Thumper autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The tower of Walt's House and Stalk Walt can be spotted from as far away as Holidayland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the preternatural room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.