Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Seat Walt attraction, daringly rotating in the fading candlelight
Walt's House and Seat Walt
November 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Walt's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Walt repeatedly animating a scene from his latest film, Disney's The French Connection. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome finger!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, inappropriate cluelessness, or brain, hip, spinal, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.