Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Walt's House and Seat Walt attraction, always feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Walt's House and Seat Walt
November 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll be led to his Film Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Walt once again animating a scene from his last film, an animated version of The Piano. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph place.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.