Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Walt's House and Interrupt Walt, a favorite ride of Marlin
Walt's House and Interrupt Walt
September 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Ten and four eights tikis
After you tour
through Walt's house, you'll dicover her Studio Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Walt repeatedly recording a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Knight. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this ride.
- Instead of enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- Pregnant shipwrecks should run away.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may run backwards.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.