Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hunt Walt attraction, vapidly playing in the evening park light
Walt's House and Hunt Walt
February 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Walt as she is taping a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The English Patient. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 21".
- Pilot must be at least 41 kilometers tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from September 23 to April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.