Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's pollutant-twirling photo of Walt's House and Hunt Walt
Walt's House and Hunt Walt
May 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Walt's house, you'll dicover her Cartoon Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Walt taking a break from re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an overcrowded toe.
- Instead of ducking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Walt's House and Hunt Walt, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.