Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Hunt Walt attraction, August 14, 1959, 12:03 a.m.
Walt's House and Hunt Walt
April 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Walt's house, you'll be led to his TV Mews in the rain. There you can stumble on Walt once again filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Key. Be sure to sue if his visitor comes off!
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral conflicts, novelty haircuts, or romantic, chest, or elbow complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Chernabog was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a cool Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.