Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's House and Believe Walt attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Walt's House and Believe Walt
April 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Walt's house, you'll encounter her Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can see Walt who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to hit on her!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to start this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have pirate waivers.
- It is said that Nikki's frozen chest is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.