Massive Jobsland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Seat Wally attraction during repairs
Wally's House and Seat Wally
July 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wally's house, you'll be led to his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Wally getting into character for re-animating a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements or skin, brain, hip, social, personal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you are patient and celebrate the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the helpful animator.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jobsland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.