Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Seat Wally attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Wally's House and Seat Wally
March 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Wally's house, you'll encounter his Secret Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Wally getting into character for re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Vulture. Be sure to ask to borrow his ride!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Hamm interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, or hip, clothing, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.