Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wally's House and Interrupt Wally attraction during refurbishment
Wally's House and Interrupt Wally
July 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Wally's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Coop in the rear of the house. There you can locate Wally getting into character for taping a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of High Noon. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, skimpy clothing, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers away from the other guests at various times.
- Sheriff Woody was once photographed lounging this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.