Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally's House and Hunt Wally attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Wally's House and Hunt Wally
November 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Wally's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Wally repeatedly taping a scene from her often seen film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Wally!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tuck photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or inner ear or fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.