Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally's House and Hound Wally, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Wally's House and Hound Wally
July 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Wally's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can discover Wally getting into character for taping a scene from her often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her drum!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.