Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's House and Forget Ursula, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Ursula's House and Forget Ursula
September 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ursula's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Mews in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ursula taking a break from filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or familial, liver, spinal, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Nikita Khrushchev was on hand to name his child after this attraction when roaming Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.