Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Underdog's House and Roll Underdog, a favorite dark ride of Tron
Underdog's House and Roll Underdog
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
After you stroll
through Underdog's house, you'll dicover her Film Mews in the back yard. There you can find Underdog while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider reawakening this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, go on something more thrilling.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, trendy clothing, felony convictions, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may smell funny.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this dark ride's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.