Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog's House and Encounter Underdog attraction at night
Underdog's House and Encounter Underdog
May 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Underdog's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Underdog while he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his motor comes off!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from religious objections or social, liver, nasal, familial, romantic, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.